"L" Family

It's amazing how many people I grow to LOVE just through photography!  I hope that all my clients would also consider me as their friend, I truly think the world of everyone I have worked with.  The "L" family is another family I just love to shoot!  They were so much fun and the mom tells me each year that getting pictures done is like opening gifts on Christmas morning!

Before I post the "L" Family's pictures, the picture below is of my family, I had Raquel Wilbur Photography take this picture for me, I dreamt this pose the night before our family photos!  In the beginning when I started doing my business I had tons of dreams on how I would pose my clients, I am really happy with how it turned out!  Thanks Raquel!


WELL I decided to do a similar pose with the "L" Family, and I love how it turned out too!










 I love this photo!  Such the poser!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!