Happy Easter



I have joined a volunteer group called Rescue Rovers where I have fostered a few puppy litters, attend adoption events or just even donate my photography talent. This puppy pictured is Wag, he is a 7 week heeler puppy that is available for adoptions!!!  He is such a sweetheart, a perfect balance of playful and mellow.  He will be a great member of your family.  If you are interested in meeting Wag, you can apply at www.rescuerovers.org.

Many people ask if I get paid to do this, and the answer is No, I pay for the dog food, the dog toys, dishes, bedding and anything else that they are in need of.

 Rescue Rovers is a non-profit group that saves the lives of dogs that are suppose to be killed.  Their adoption fees go to spay/neuter, microchip and immunizations of the dogs.

Have a Happy Easter!!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!